Monday, October 01, 2007

Desktop Free View meme

Darla has tagged me for the Desktop Free View meme that is going around! It's easy to do so here we go!

It's my boy...at the Twelve Apostles a couple of years ago. Actually it's probably time I updated it!




Here's how you play:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

So, I am going to tag:

Kailana
Clare
Kat
Ames
Holly

The list of Free Viewers so far is:

6 comments:

  1. Marg - You have a handsome son there. Thanks for sharing your desktop with us :) I would probably have to update mine too...well when my sister get here this week..more pictures to take than ;) :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and post comment on "American Diva". Like I have said at my blog to you, please don't let my review stop you from reading the book. You might like it more than I did. And you might have different take than what I thought of it. I too, like the first two books and really want to like "American Diva" but I couldn't. It might be the mood things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing stopping me from reading this one is the cost of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to do this! Give me time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you about the cost of the book. I borrow it from the library *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. My library doesn't have it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. besoin de verifier:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP