Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Library Loot: December 29 to January 4


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

Last library loot for the year, and I expect that tonight was the last visit to the library for the year. My loot this week is heavy on the romance! It's funny how it happens that you end up getting all one kind of book even though you request them all at various times!

Here's my loot for this week.



Midnight Kiss anthology - I requested this so I can read the Robyn Carr novella in it. There's every chance that I won't even read the other two stories.



A Hellion in her Bed by Sabrina Jeffries - The next book in the Hellions of Halstead Hall series.



Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts - The fourth and final book in the Bride Quartet.



Trouble Maker by Janet Evanovich and Alex Evanovich - I am not sure why I requested this one, but I guess I just can't help myself.


Share your loot by leaving your link in Mr Linky!


9 comments:

  1. Mum actually came home with the same Nora Roberts book today. Hope you enjoy it, she certainly is! (I haven't read Nora Roberts yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a lot of romance in that stack! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. That's a lot of romance. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm smiling at "A Hellion In Her Bed." Could be a subtitle for most of the other books in the list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like some great romance reading for cold winter days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pity it is summer here motheretc!

    Shelley, it could be!

    Linda and Zibilee, normally I have more of a mix, but it didn't work out that way.

    Sam, this is a good series to start reading NR on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm not sure I could stretch myself to read romance - does Austen count? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The short answer is yes Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyer is also good for romance.

    I'll have to see if my sister has the latest Nora Roberts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP