Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dewey's readathon: Mini-challenge winners

Thank you to everyone who participated in my Armchair Travelling mini-challenge. If I haven't been to comment on your post yet, I will do so before the end of the event!

Now, I am happy to announce the winner of the main prize!

Trisha from Eclectic/Eccentric

who wanted to visit the steampunk/paranormal world that Gail Carriger's book Soulless is set in.


Brandileigh from Blkosiner's Book Blog and  Erin from Erin Reads both win a set of 2 handmade travel themed bookmarks!

If all the winner's can email me their postal addresses, and Trisha the details of which book she would like, I will get the prizes on the way!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners: the mini-challenges are a World of Fun! Happy Read-A-Thon-ing, Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1, 2, 3, 4
    Hope your book isn’t a bore
    5, 6, 7, 8
    And your readathon is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great, Marg. Continue to enjoy your read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP