Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Library Loot - February 11 to 17


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
Some times the week just flies by doesn't it? It hardly seems like it has been a week since the last Library Loot post, but it has been!

Here's my loot for this week (and note....no reloot!):



Beyond a Wicked Kiss by Jo Goodman - I recently read and really enjoyed If His Kiss is Wicked and so I want to read. I have to say my library doesn't have that many Goodman books, but I will read my way through the ones they do have.

 


Tempted by P Cast and Kristin Cast - The next book in the House of Night series.

  


Then Comes Seduction by Mary Balogh - It took a few attempts but I finally read the first book in the Huxtable series. This is the second book in the series.

 

The Road to Jerusalem by Jan Guillou - This book has been recommended by some of my favourite authors including Elizabeth Chadwick and Sharon Kay Penman, so I am happy to give it a go and see what I think.

Share you loot by leaving your link in Mr Linky below:

11 comments:

  1. I've heard about The Road to Jerusalem many times as well! So I hope you enjoy it .. I'll wait to see what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Road to Jerusalem does sound good. I haven't been able to get to the library thanks to all the snow we're getting this week. I have high hopes for next week though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Road to Jerusalem sounds interesting to me. I look forward to your thoughts on it. My link is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, no reloot! The Road to Jerusalem looks good. Looking forward to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no loot post for me this week, but just wanted to comment that im interested in what you think of Balogh's new series, ive only read At Last Comes Love and didn't find it near as good as her others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Road to Jerusalem is the one that takes my eye too.....hope its a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to the library yesterday but they were closed due to all the snow! I am planning on going back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm new to this and I didn't see a Mr. Linky on my page, so here's what came home in my book bag:

    http://bybookorbycrook.blogspot.com/2010/02/library-loot_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the House of Night series. YA vampire series are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colleen, the House of Night isn't my favourite series, but I do keep reading it.

    Angie, now that Mr Linky is back up I will add your link in! Thanks for stopping by.

    Stephanie, hope you get to visit the library again soon. I can't imagine having to deal with lots of snow.

    Cat, Aths and Linda, I am really hoping that I get to read The Road to Jerusalem. I have heard that it takes a little concentration to get through though.

    LustyReader, I read the first book in the series a few days ago. It was my third or fourth attempt to start it. Once I get through the opening part, I quite liked it.

    Thanks for playing along Sandra.

    Amy, my mind can't even begin to imagine what it is like to live in a place where there is too much snow. My city just about shut down yesterday when we had some rain. Admittedly it was quite a lot of rain in a very short time, but still.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP