Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Library Loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

Last minute trip to the library tonight because they aren't open for a few days now! What would I have done without at least 55 books here to read for the holidays?

Actually, I am thinking that I might not have much library loot to pick up in the next few weeks as I only have 3 items on request at the moment, and two of those are for books that aren't released yet. I can't remember the last time I had so few books lined up!

Here's the loot that I got this week:


Summer Knight by Jim Butcher - the next book in the Harry Dresden series.


This Duchess of Mine by Eloisa James - the next book in the Desperate Duchesses series.



Royal's Bride by Kat Martin - recently one of the email newsletters I receive has had a feature on Kat Martin, who I have never read before. It was on the second book in the series, but because I have to start at the beginning, this is the first book in that series.




The King's Daughter by Christie Dickason - I have enjoyed the other books that I have read by this author, so I was pleased when I saw that this book was in the library catalogue.


The Champion by Elizabeth Chadwick - My quest to read through Elizabeth Chadwick's backlist continues.


Hunted by P C Cast and Kristin Cast - the next book in the House of Night series. I don't remember requesting the audio of this book but that's what was waiting for me at the library tonight. I am sure I will manage to listen to it soon though.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like we should all be ready for the Holidays! :) Here's mine:

    http://mommymeggie.blogspot.com/2009/12/library-loot_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love Jim Butcher. I'm dying for April to come so I can read the next book in the Dresden Files. I hope you enjoy Summer Knight!

    I just read Tempted (the book after Hunted). I look forward to hearing what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Last minute trip to the library tonight because they aren't open for a few days now! What would I have done without at least 55 books here to read for the holidays?

    This is me cracking up!!! I feel the same way!!! Although my library's only closed the 24th and 25th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My library doesn't open again now until 29 December. Almost a whole week! **gasp** LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading my first Elizabeth Chadwick book and enjoying it very much! Happy Holidays by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't go wrong with a Chadwick novel! Looking forward to your review on The King's Daughter by Dickason.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still waiting for my first Chadwick book to arrive. I have read so many good things and had trouble choosing just one, but I am really looking forward to it! Great loot this week, a lot of these books look really interesting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP