Sunday, August 10, 2008

Woe is me!



I am so sick of being sick. In addition to still feeling the effects of the virus that I had last week, I now also have an infected finger, and inner ear infections in not one but both ears.

I haven't managed to read a lot whilst I have been sick, but I have managed to write quite a few reviews, so that is an added bonus.

I have a doctors certificate for Monday, so assuming that I go back to work on Tuesday I will have been off for more than a week. I am going to need instructions on how to find my desk!

13 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Marg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear. I thought you'd been a bit quiet Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon!! Sleep, rest and lounge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Marg. That just sucks!! I hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear that. Being sick sucks. I hope you get better soon. Rest and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better soon, Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Marg I'm so sorry you don't feel well. I hope you are taking good care of yourself and are able to take some time off work to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Marg! Hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. From one sick little puppy to another - hope you get feeling better soon! It's not fun is it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel better too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that you feel better very soon! Hopefully you've been able to enjoy watching the Olympics during your illness. The Aussies have done so well in swimming this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's awful to be sick. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP