Friday, September 07, 2007

Booker Prize 2007 Shortlist

So, the shortlist has been announced! Despite my best intentions I haven't actually read any of the longlist nominations yet, but I do have The Welsh Girl and On Chesil Beach out from the library at the moment!


# Darkmans by Nicola Barker (Fourth Estate)
# The Gathering by Anne Enright (Jonathan Cape)
# The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid (Hamish Hamilton)
# Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones (John Murray)
# On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan (Jonathan Cape)
# Animal’s People by Indra Sinha (Simon & Schuster

1 comment:

  1. Sad for me. Not only have I not READ any of these books... I haven't heard of them, or their authors.

    Sigh. I have such trashy taste.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP