Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 Reading Resolutions


My reading resolutions for this year are to read 200 books. In 2005 I read 168 so this should be a challenge.

Of those 200 book, at least 25 of them need to be books that I already own that I have not read yet! I have loads of books on my bookshelf that I have been meaning to get to soon, but haven't quite got to.

I also want to maintain this blog, and continue to read a variety of genres and styles.

I'll be a happy reader if I can do that!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your goal. I'm fortunate if I can get in 10 books in a year. 168 is just a dream. Maybe when the kids are older. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have overstretched myself...but we'll see!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP